About Us/Contact Us
The SEAC serves as a conduit between the families of students receiving special education services and the school administrators to
• promote communication.
• create opportunities for families to better understand the school system and special education policies.
• create a positive working relationship so that all students can become valued, respected and contributing members of their school and community.
• Solicit input and direction from parents and the community on the education of children with special needs in Wake County public schools.
• Disseminate information about special education programs and services to parents and the community.
• Enhance programs and services for children with special education needs, and forge a productive, beneficial and sustained link between those who offer these services and those who receive them.
To reach the SEAC or receive more information email